Personalized Couples Ornament

I made Rebecca a Christmas ornament to match the signs I made for their wedding two months ago.


The font is the same as the large signs, as well as the style.  First I found an ornament shape I liked by searching online.  I printed it out the appropriate size and then cut it out of pine.  I painted a coat of brown paint and then after the paint was dry I put on a thick coat of crackle medium. The next step was to paint with white over the dried crackle medium.  Then I painted the couples names and wedding date.  I drilled a hole in the top and tied on a bow with a black ribbon that also is a hanger.

Personalized gifts are always appreciated!



Sharing at the following blogs:
Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Woodsy
Dittle Dattle
UTTAD
Coastal Charm
Savvy Southern Style
Faded Charm Cottage
The Shabby Chic Cottage

Labels: