Bunnies-on-a-stick


How about some bunnies-on-a-stick?



I found a bunny silhouette here at the Graphics Fairy and blew it up to a size that would work for me.  I cut one about 12 1/2" long out of rough faced pine that is 3/8" thick.

I used a dowel for the stick and a scrap piece of pine cut to 3 1/2" x 2" for the base. A hole was drilled into the base and the dowel glued into that.  I cut a flat spot on one side of the dowel and then glued it on the back of the bunny.  First I coated it the whole thing with amber shellac and then dry brushed white paint over it.





These bunnies stand about 11 1/2" high, but could be made in any size at all.






An easy to make, fun little accessory for spring, or anytime!

Everything I make is for sale, please check my For Sale page, or contact me.

Showing at the following blogs:
My Repurposed Life                                   Shabby Art Boutique
Homespun Happenings                               Old Red Barn
Too Much Time on my Hands                      The Graphics Fairy
Jennifer Rizzo                                            Three Mango Seeds
Elizabeth & Co.                                          Funky Junk Interiors

Labels: ,