The Tree that's not a Tree

Having just recently moved to Prince Edward Island and still trying to get things unpacked, we decided to forego a real tree this year.

And since there was a large hook in the ceiling just above our lovely bay window, I took a strand of fake garland that already had white lights on it and just hooked the middle of it to the ceiling.  Then I took another strand of garland and zigzagged it between the sides of the first piece.  Add a few coloured lights to the middle garland, and a few small ornaments and one big red bow and ta da...



That's it for this year.  Next year I hope to get a real tree and put out all our ornaments that I've saved over the years.

I hope you will all stick with me in the new year as I show more of our lovely PEI farmhouse and what we are doing to make it our own.

Sharing at:
Be Inspired @ Elizabeth & Co.
The Scoop @ cedar hill farmhouse
Outside the Box @ Pneumatic Addict
Vintage Inspiration @ Knick of Time
Wow us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style
Feathered Nest Fridays @ French Country Cottage
Catch as Catch Can @ My Repurposed Life

Labels: