Log Candle Holder

I made myself one of these a few years ago and decided to make more to sell.  I use a log (this one is maple) and then cut it to size and hand carve out a heart from the bark.  Then I carve the couple's initials inside the heart.





These make great Valentine's gifts or wedding or engagement presents.

Each holder is unique and specially made so sizes are approximate and will depend on the piece of log used, but will be about 5" tall and a diameter of 2- 2 1/2".  The cut out heart is about 2" high by 2 1/4" across.  It holds a standard sized tealight.

For sale for $40 plus shipping by contacting me.


Sharing with:
My Repurposed Life                    Jennifer Rizzo
be colorful                                  The Chicken Chick
Coastal Charm                            Cowgirl Up!
Savvy Southern Style                   Beyond the Picket Fence
Rooted in Thyme                         Homespun Happenings
Too Much Time on My Hands     Under the Table and Dreaming

Labels: ,