SOLD and moving!

Our house has sold, it had been listed since March and we were worried that it would never happen!

We got a new agent at the end of Sept. on a Friday and an offer was signed on Sunday.  On Tuesday we left for beautiful Prince Edward Island to find a home.

This is our new home, it's a farmhouse style, in a small town and all completely finished inside and with a new kitchen. It will be a change for us, since we now live on 7.9 acres in the country on a lake.



There is no garage nor workshop, so we hope to start building in the spring.  I won't have any place at all to do woodworking (there is not even a basement) so maybe I'll have to get out the watercolours and do some painting instead.  I also desperately need to redo my website, so that is the plan for the winter.

I do hope to keep posting on some of the things I've made but haven't had time to get here on the blog.


Labels: ,